Developing UU Leaders With Vision!
NELS 2009 Schedule and Location
July 25 -
August 1, 2009
Craigville Conference Center on Cape Cod
Overlooking Nantucket Sound on Cape Cod
between Hyannisport and Centerville, MA, Craigville
Conference Center campus is a part of a small private
village surrounded by wooded areas and fresh water ponds.
Ten minutes of walking on a trail through dunes reveals
sandy Craigville Beach. Beach cottage style rooms lend an
atmosphere of relaxation and informality.
- Take Route 6 (Mid-Cape Highway) to Exit 6
- Turn right off the exit and onto Route 132
- Continue on Route 132 to the first set of lights and turn right
onto Phinney's Lane.
- Stay on Phinney's Lane to the stop sign and turn right onto
- At the first set of lights on Centerville, turn left onto Old
Stage Road. (cemetery is on your left)
- Continue straight through the Village of Centerville.
- When the beach is on your right, after passing the beach house,
watch on the left for a Craigville Conference Center sign on a
- Turn left at the sigh onto Lake Elizabeth Drive.
- Stay on Lake Elizabeth Drive and look for a village green and the
INN on the right at the far end of the green.